Who is MindXplorer?
MindXplorer Education Association, LLC (MindXplorer hereafter) was founded in 2014 in Beijing. MindXplorer’s goal is to diversify the Chinese educational system by introducing international concepts and perspective into public schools. MindXplorer is devoted to educational development in China by forming a shared learning platform with advanced educational philosophy and innovations. MindXplorer has established a strong relationship with over 10 Chinese educational district bureaus representing more than 100 public schools in China.
MindXplorer helps the Chinese Board of Education to choose qualified foreign teachers to teach in China via TERM（TEFL Educators Recruitment and Management, TERM program hereafter）program. MindXplorer is recruiting English teachers for Chinese public primary/secondary schools and colleges in China.
TERM Public Schools
Requirements for Foreign English teachers
Salary package(1 dollar ≈ 6.83 RMB)
MindXplorer TERM Program Management
TERM Program Q&A
1. What kind of visa do we need to obtain to teach in China?
2. I am not majored in education or English; can I apply for this English teacher position?
3. Who will apply for the Z visa for us?
4. How long will it take to get the Z visa?
5. Will the apartment and utilities be provided?
6. Will we have insurance?
7. How many working hours do we have per week?
8. What is the classroom size?
9. Can I learn Chinese while teaching?
10. Will we have support service for the whole contract year?
11. Will we have some cultural excursions and get some chances to experience more Chinese culture?
MindXplorer Education Association
© Copyright 2012. All rights reserved by mindXplorer. 京ICP备14006337号-1
C. N. ADD：Wanfeng Road, Wankai Center B 832-833 Fengtai Dist., Beijing China
C. N. T：（+86） 400-840-0381